AHP (Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide)
AHP® is a globally patented, synergistic blend of commonly used ingredients that when combined with low levels of hydrogen peroxide produce exceptional potency as a germicide and performance as a cleaner.
Potent disinfectants are easy to formulate, however are often quite toxic. The challenge is to remain potent and minimize toxicity. Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide® (AHP®) has accomplished this like no other. We are a Deliberately Different™ alternative to legacy chemistries that can be harsh to the user and the environment and are largely ineffective against many of the key pathogens in the animal health market.
To learn more about the science behind Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide® and read some of the published studies supporting the efficacy of AHP®,Read More
Selecting the ideal disinfectant requires more than just focusing on what the product kills. Decision makers tend to focus on five key criteria when selecting a product: Cleaning Efficiency, Germicidal Activity, Occupational Health & Safety, Environmental Impact, and Material Compatibility. AHP® formulations have been designed with these criteria in mind.
- Faster Superior speed of disinfection, proven to deliver superior kill performance with contact times that are 50% faster against a broad-spectrum of organisms.
- Cleaner One-Step Disinfectant Cleaners with powerful surfactants (detergents) simplifying sanitation of animal environments saving time and money.
- Responsible In-Use Solutions were designed to be essentially non-toxic and non-irritating, which provides assurance that is easier on animals, employees and clients.
- Sustainable Hydrogen peroxide breaks down into water and oxygen reducing environmental impact and improving the environment for animals and those who care for them.
- Compatible Designed to be compatible with a wide range of materials, protecting your investments by reducing corrosion and wear.